PEAK PERFORMANCE GOLF SCHOOL
Greg Coffin, Director of Instruction at the Peak Performance Golf School, is a PGA of America Master Professional in Instruction, K-Vest Certified Instructor and Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Coach and Junior Coach. Greg has more than 17 years of experience as a golf instructor.
The Peak Performance Golf School provides:
- Complete game instruction that caters to your individual needs
- Advice in all aspects including swing techniques, short-game instruction, shot-making
- Continues to monitor your progress with our online game tracker
- Includes video analysis, take-home lesson reviews, customized fitness plans, learning center
We are located at ClubLink's Sun City Center in Florida and reservations are offered throughout the fall, winter and spring.
813-714-9117 or 863-514-0711
Walter Messer III
Walter Messer III, Assistant Golf Professional, is a PGA of America Apprentice that specializes in feel and self-correction. Walter utilizes a unique approach to that will get you results and teach you how to feel a more consistent golf swing for more consistent results.
Walter has been using his special approach to teach golf for six years, and continues to see dramatic improvement in all of his golfers time and time again.
- Learn the secret to ball-striking and hitting the ball first, and the ground second
- Gain more consistency throughout your golf game with unique and powerful drills
- A simple approach to golf that allows your body to learn without overthinking or worrying
- From chipping, short game and irons to driving, putting, green-reading and bunkers
Walter offers a variety of clinics, lessons and programs to suit any golfer their hectic schedules. From Ladies Clinics, Ladies On Course Clinics, the Insane Golfer Program, Private Group Lessons and Private Individual Lessons, every golfer can find the best instruction to fit his or her needs.
Walter Messer III