Greg Coffin, Director of Instruction at the Peak Performance Golf School, is a PGA of America Master Professional in Instruction, K Vest Certified Instructor and Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Coach and Junior Coach.
Greg has more than 17 years of experience as a golf instructor.
The Peak Performance Golf School:
• Provides complete game instruction that caters to your individual needs
• Enables you to learn all aspects including swing techniques, short-game instruction, shot-making skills, course management, and physical conditioning
• Continues to monitor your progress with our online game tracker so we can provide follow-up insight
• Includes daily video analysis, take-home lesson reviews, customized fitness plans, online learning center membership and much more!
The Peak Performance Golf School is located at ClubLink's Sun City Center in Florida.
Golf school reservations are offered throughout the fall, winter and spring.
Walter Messer III, Assistant Golf Professional, is a PGA of America Apprentice that specializes in feel and self-correction.Walter utilizes a unique approach to that will get you results and teach you how to feel a more consistent golf swing for more consistent results.
Learn about all of the clinics, lessons and programs Walter has to offer by viewing the images below.
Walter has been using his special approach to teach golf for six years, and continues to see dramatic improvement in all of his golfers time and time again.
What's so special about his method?
• Learn the secret to ball-striking and hitting the ball first, and the ground second
• Gain more consistency throughout your golf game with unique and powerful drills that allow you to improve dramatically in a short amount of time
• A simple approach to golf that allows your body to learn without overthinking or worrying
• From Chipping, Short Game, and Irons - to Driving, Putting, Green Reading and Sand Bunkers - Walter will keep it simple and show you the secrets to becoming a more consistent golfer
Walter offers a variety of clinics, lessons and programs to suit any golfer their hectic schedules. From Ladies Clinics, Ladies On Course Clinics, the Insane Golfer Program, Private Group Lessons and Private Individual Lessons, every golfer can find the best instruction to fit his or her needs.
Schedule or sign up by calling the Sandpiper Golf Shop at 813-634-3377, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.